Tuesday, August 01, 2006

So It Begins

Though I've been blogging for a long time, it's been under a different name. A different "Handle" so to speak. I don't really want to mention the name because I was horrified at the amount of places my it showed up when I googled it today.

I've met many people through blogs and I think blogs are great fun. At first, I had the attitude that I had nothing to hide so whoever wanted to know about me could search me out. I had to have this attitude since I knew there was someone searching me out. She's done it before and used it against me. It's one of the reasons why I never really post about the truly deep issues I might have when it comes to my relationships on my other blog. Then, I decided that I could always post protected. Of course, work stepped in then and blocked the URL for that blog.

I can’t tell you how much I miss keeping up with everyone at Xanga. I try at home but I’m inconsistent at best. I do care and I do miss keeping up with everyone’s life. I’m hoping that this blog will be a way for me to get back into it.

I should warn you though. You’ll get to see all my neurosis on this blog. This is my way of not holding back anymore. Especially when the time comes and I actually attempt to procreate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home