Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christina Dodd -

It breaks my heart to say this but I think I'm going to have to set aside the paranormal series from Christina Dodd. I just can't get into it. The characters do nothing for me.

I ADORE her historicals so of course, I followed her toward her contemporaries. Those were entertaining but nothing I couldn't do without. I chalked it up to the fact that I'm just not very much into contemporaries (unless it's McNaught or SEP). Then this series (paranormals) came out and I tried so hard to get into it. I read the first book and was extremely disappointed. I figured I should at least try the second. I'm probably 5 chapters in and have no desire at all to read it. I think I'm going to have to give it up. I sit there trying to force myself to read those books when I've been reading amazing things about Anne Stuart and haven't read a single book by her.

Okay, I'm moving on now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home