Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I Tried

Okay, so I'm seriously not into writing these days. I just don't have the necessary drive. I don't know quite what to think or say from one day to the next.

You know how you can look back at certain ages in your life and see how you've evolved? How you've become the person you are today? Sometimes you can feel yourself going through the transition and sometimes it's just there.

I've been feeling restless with myself. It's not quite unhappy but it's not quite happy. I have no clue if it's because of external factors or just a need to evolve again. Unfortunately, evolving now is different then it has been in the past. I have J now. I've evolved with him but it's been more into a person that learns to live happily in a relationship. Right now, I'm feeling the need to have an evolution about me. The problem is, I don't quite know how to go about it.

Anyway, I apologize if I'm not making sense to anyone. The truth is, I'm not making much sense to me either. I just wanted to post something explaining that I probably won't update as much as I had hoped I would. I'm just much more interested in reading then writing anything at all right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home