Wednesday, December 09, 2009


So it seems like it's 90% certain that I'm having a girl. She was shy and kept her legs crossed so the doctor was only able to catch glimpses. BUT, my instincts say girl so I figure that makes up for the rest of the 10%.

As of right now (have another ultrasound in a few weeks), I'm having a girl!

One of each :)


Blogger Rachel said...

um... hi to you too.
Random person, passing thru.

Oh, and congratulations!

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home