Thursday, July 02, 2009

15 Books

Found this over at Anna's Book Blog. I think it's a great idea. 15 Books I've read that will always stick with me (these are not in order of preference)

1. Knight in Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux
2. Zoya by Danielle Steele
3. Paradise by Judith McNaught
4. Whitney, My Love by Judith McNaught
5. Nobody's Baby But Mine by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
6. Lady Be Good by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
7. Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh
8. Tiger Eye by Marjorie M. Liu
9. Private Arrangements by Sherry Thomas
10. Daughter of the Blood by Anne Bishop
11. Shapechanger by Jennifer Roberson*
12. Lord Perfect by Loretta Chase
13. Touch of the Wolf by Susan Krinard
14. Dragon Prince by Melanie Rawn
15. The Duchess by Jude Deveraux

*This book was one of the most influential in my love for Wolves. The idea of being able to turn into a wolf is one of my greatest far fetched fantasies :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home