Tuesday, September 09, 2008

In My Head

So it makes me sad that I can’t blog more. I seem to have all sorts of thoughts and feelings running around in my head. Unfortunately, work has been really busy lately even though I’ve been here full time lately.

One of the major things going on in my head is the fact that I think I should get off birth control sooner then I had originally planned. I just feel like there are more reasons to not wait then there are reasons to wait at this point. That doesn’t mean tomorrow or anything crazy like that. But it could mean starting to try by the end of this year.

Anyway, I don’t have much more time right now. But hopefully I will say more soon.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Dipali said...

Hi Mina!! Found you too! So what's making you think you want two super young ones at once? :o)

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home