Friday, March 19, 2010

It's Almost Time

So based on the doc's visit I had yesterday, I really don't think it'll be much longer. I am scheduled for an induction exactly one month from today (4/19) so it definitely won't be past that.

Some things that would surprise me about this delivery:

- I'd be surprised if this little girl comes out weighing more then her brother did. He came out at 6 pounds at 38.5 weeks. I gained a total of 30 pounds with him (which I lost within a 3 months). So far with her, I've only gained 20 pounds and I seem to be stagnating on weight gain.

- I'd be surprised if she actually let's me go to my induction date. Whether it's because I go into labor or because I have low fluids like I did last time and had to be induced.

So far, I've been having contractions for weeks now. Each week seems to be getting a bit harder and more often. This is a lot earlier then what happened last time. I've also been told I've "dropped". I find that funny simply because I'm so short to begin with, how can you tell! I'm still kinda hoping she waits til beginning of April but in all honesty, I'm okay with whatever she decides to tell my body. I'm excited about meeting her! Now, to get her dad to give her a name...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jannath said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh

i'm so excited for you!!!!
PRaying that this delivery goes smoothly and easily (as easily as it can be) and your baby girl comes out absolutely gorgeous (as she very obviously will be gorgeous!).

thank you so much for all the love and support and advice.. you have no idea how much its meant to me!

hugs!!!!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Jannath said...

have i mentioned lately how awesome you are??? because you're awesome! I think I really needed someone to knock me on the head and tell me exactly what you did.

its okay to let go. I mean i've always been a bit of a control freak in my own life and being pregnant has made me so much more so its over whelming at times.

thank you thank you thank you for all the advice (and keep it coming!!)

Any new news on your end? how are things???

hugs and love
J

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home